Monday 12 April 2010

And there's monsters that are chasing me all day long but I ain't afraid of where the wild things are..

I'd like to think that I'm not scared of anything, but that's not the case. Not at all.

You could say that I'm known for being a little crazy, a bit of a loser at times, I suppose.
Someone who doesn't care what people think of them? I'd say that I believe that to a certain extent. I have my moments of confidence but in the back of my mind, in a lot of conversations, I will be thinking 'are they bored of me?', which could explain some of my eccentric behavior.

Music. I'm completely in awe of it. The way it can make you feel. The way in which certain melodies and lyrics provoke certain emotions or memories, I think it's incredible; Music is what feelings sound like. "Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent" - Victor Hugo.

I leave everything to the last minute, to the point where it looks like I don't care, even if I do. I am easily distracted, especially just by my own thoughts. I find it hard to sleep because I become so engrossed in a thought-track and I just can't stop. Consequently, I have an odd sleeping pattern.

I never used to be able to be open with anyone, ever. I, very recently, have now come to the realisation that this makes people feel distant from me. Therefore, I believe that this blog will help me express myself and give people an idea about me. This way I don't have to worry if people care what I'm talking about because if you don't, why are you still reading this?

Much love, Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment